10.12.09

w-inds. New World/ Truth ~最後の真実 ~sales ranking at Oricon!

Alright, I know I am late for this due to my computer problem that caused me to unable to log in at all; hence I can't get on internet. Have to wait until my brother got home to fix it for me. sigh

Yay!! w-inds. is at 2nd spot of the Oricon chart!! Omedetou!! Hopefully, tomorrow's result will be better ne. haha!



Have you guys gotten your copy now? I definitely got it already. hehe! I will put up the single's scans, ringtones (CD version), sample format for the entire single and etc.. hopefully by this week itself. I am now busy rushing on my X'mas/ New Year's card to send it to friends at this holidays season. So, if I am able to finish it early, I will post up what I have mentioned above by this week but if not, latest will be by early next week. I will make a post-promotion vid and post it up on youtube to serve as a promotion for this single as per usual. hehe!

Note: For those who would like to join my youtube private listing, though I have received your comments saying you would like to join, you have to give me your youtube link for me to add you right? Or you can go to my youtube channel right away to add me into your friends' list but tell me who you are and all. I mean as in are you the reader of my blog or whoever it is because I don't randomly add just anyone. The link to my youtube is at the top left.

Congrats to w-inds. once again ^_^ and I want to thank you fans for whoever have bought this single to support them. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment