11.12.09

w-inds. at ONTAMA (Whispering) translation

Alright, since my PC is back to normal now after reformatting, so I have back my sound system. haha!

Here I am posting up the translation for ONTAMA part 2, whispering segment.

At first the robot voice asked Keita a question.

Robot: The first is for Keita-san. Your words for a hotel room service order when it's brought to you appears to be different.
Kei: This is slightly different but oh well! It's alright. This is fine. Thank you very much. haha!
Word appears: Adult. (It meant Keita's answer is very mature and very adulthood.)
Ryu: That's so kind (refers to Keita)
Robot: Your words for the other party when making the "Chi" sound. "Chi" refers to the sound when ones click their tongue.
Kei: Eh?! "Chi" because of that? haha! Well then... I am sorry.. somehow.. I guess it's my mistake. haha!

Next question for Ryohei.

Robot: Ryohei-san, words that you will say when you realized you have lost your key and unable to go into your house.
Ryo: *Action while searching for his key in his pockets* There is no key key key key key!!
Kei & Ryu: He will definitely not say that. hahaha!

Next for Ryuichi.

Robot: Ryuichi-san, take this place an opportunity to say a word to Keita.
Ryu: Hmmm.. w-inds. is getting close to 10 years ne.
Kei & Ryo & black people are pointing at Ryuichi's butt and laughed.
Kei and Ryo keep smacking Ryuichi's butt.
Ryu: Thank you for taking the trouble to keep on smacking my butt!! hahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment