6.12.09

[DOWNLOAD] New World@CDTV + Music Fair All Stars Pieces of Dream

Here is the everlasting wait on their performance for New World. haha!

Yesterday, both Music Fair and CDTV were broadcast but there wasn't New World performance on Music Fair. The performance will be shown next week.

Hence, there is only a performance from CDTV whereas Music Fair showed the All Stars singing Pieces of Dream as well as the talking section, which I will skip uploading the talking section.

As for New World performance at CDTV, I have to say that this is their best dance moves by far. I love love love this dance moves. It matches every beat of the song. haha! Total coolness! Fans got to watch it to see it on your own as no proper words can describe the magic of the whole thing. haha! I am falling more and more in love with everything about this song.

I really hope this single can sell so much more better! Fans around the world, please please buy a copy now! Buy original!! Don't download their music!! Please support them!





This is Music Fair. In my personal opinion, Keita has the best vocal in this group of male vocal. Hehe! Though w-inds. a small part, he sang it really well. haha!



Here is the download for New World performance@CDTV and Music Fair's Pieces of a dream. hehe!

If anyone of you have taken or even visited my blog, do leave a courtesy message or even over the left chatbox. I will be more than happy and appreciated.

Goodnight~

1 comment: