9.12.09

w-inds. at ONTAMA (Part 1) ~ Personal question



So, in this segment is call personal question.

First question to Keita.

Robot: Is there anything happened at your work recently?
Kei: When we were in HK, when I asked for a room service, I placed my shoes over the edge.
Ryu: In order not to keep on others' way/ stumble others.
Kei: Yeah yeah! at the edge. Somehow, the room service fella got caught by it. So, after he got stumble by it, I got scolded really badly eh.

Robot: Well then, a word to that person please.
Kei: For that, I think it's not my fault. haha! I think it's because of non-awareness. No, it's the shoe's fault right?
Ryo: *Nodding* Shoe's fault.
Kei: It's nobody's fault in either way.
Ryo: *keep nodding* un un.. none's fault..
Kei: Sorry that have to tell something like this on television. haha!

Robot: Ryohei-san, if you can become RYuichi one day, what would you do?
Ryo: I want to deal/ handle with fish. (Ryohei meant as in what to do with the fish before cooking it. Like clean it, take out its organ and etc..)
Kei: In the dressing room, he has been learning about way of handling the fish from Ryuichi. haha!

Robot: Ryuichi-san, if you can become Keita-san for 1 day, what would you do?
Ryu: If that's the case, I wish to sing while walking on the road.
Ryo: Ohhh~
Ryu: For just 1 day right?
Kei: Un.
Ryu: I will do something embarrassing without hesitation.
Kei: hahaha!
Ryo: Oppositely?
Ryu: Oppositely. Because it's not myself.
Word appeared on Kei: too much~

Robot: Keita-san, please say a word to Ryuichi.
Kei: Hmm... You are actually this kind of person eh.
Ryu: *Paused for a while* Un.
hahahhah!

They are absolutely cute!!

Video already uploaded on my youtube but it's for private viewing. haha!

I am trying to limit uploads only to w-inds. performances and radio version of their new songs as well as ringtones. So, for those who would like to watch w-inds. vids, you can actually search on youtube or add yourself into my private listing at youtube but limited place is available due to youtube's private ruling.

Or you can subscribe to my youtube channel for w-inds. public videos. ^_^

Anyhow, if you want to join my private listing, you have to let me know where you're from. I mean to say, are you my blogger reader or whatever that you want to join my private listing; otherwise I will only add you into my friends list but not private listing.

1 comment:

  1. i'm your blogger reader ~ cani i join your private listing ~ i'm from Singapore ~ it's difficult to get info's about w-inds. here i found your blog it's great~

    ReplyDelete