7.11.09

Ohitorisama ep5 screen caps

Here are a few screen caps taken from the ending of episode 4. hehe!

Looks like Sawai and Kamisaka are having some kind of dating? haha! As they went out together.

I am not sure what's Harada's role in episode 5 as I can hardly hear anything that was said due to those background vocal and all.

Looks like when it says Keita will be the "regular" means he will be appearing at every episode eh.

Because initially, from what I read, he will only appear on episode 3 only or until episode 3.

But oh well, good to see him having a regular basis albeit his real first acting appearance.



So, is this kinda a double date and Harada isn't happy that Kamisaka is going out with Sawai and all? haha! I don't know.. just my assumptions. hehe!



No comments:

Post a Comment