1.1.10

[SCREEN CAPS] w-inds. Rain is Falling@CDTV Special Premier

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! HAPPY 2010 YEAR!

It's almost 5am right now. Can't believe that I stayed up all the way just because of w-inds. LOL!
I am soooo sleepy right now!! >_<

So, this segment was when they were having a karaoke session and of course only Keita participated from w-inds. hehe! So, a different song will be played for a little while and each of them took turn to sing. Keita's voice was so high pitch >_< haha! He sang only once though.










Keita's turn to sing now. hehe!








Keita was moving to the beat when KAT-TUN's song being played.


Finally! It's w-inds. turn. >_<



















Alright guys, will update until here and will upload the performance when I got up from my beauty sleep. hehe! Those on my youtube, if you have watched the performance somewhere while I am sleeping, do let me know by leaving me a message either at here or youtube, so that when I got it uploaded, I don't have to send it to you guys yeah.

Happy New Year once again peeps.

1 comment:

  1. I was like "Suge~~(すげ~)" when Keita-san sang the karaoke.

    Oh, and I just watched it somewhere in YT now.

    ReplyDelete