21.6.10

[DOWNLOAD] New World + Addicted to love Shanghai Performance

I am not sure if this is their live performance for that Shanghai event but this was through a TV station program in Shanghai.

What I was trying to say is, I am not sure if this is Shanghai's live event or it was just a performance for their TV station. You know like one of the performances as in Music Japan, Music fair and such in Japan?

No matter what, here is the performance for both new world and addicted to love from Shanghai.


Whenever Keita spoke in English with the fans while performing such as "make some noise", "are you ready" and etc.. I just can't control myself from laughing. hahaha! So cute. As per usual, Keita with his forever generous fans service. haha!

Download or watch it here

No comments:

Post a Comment