18.10.10

w-inds. in Shanghai's video

Well, don't worry, I am not going to show any here or embed anything.

I am thinking why are there more and more video clips surfaced on the net of Shanghai live?

Fancam isn't allowed in concert am i not right?

Hardly anyone secretly recorded it during Japan's live but why are there so many illegal recordings done out of Japan's live especially the Shanghai's live?

It's against the concert's law to illegally record (fancam) and what's more if fans put it online for others to view?

All these matters will taken into considerations for the company whether or not to allow their artist to perform in their country again in the future.

I don't want to give too much opinion on those fans who recorded the live as perhaps they just want it as remembrance, so even though they knew it's wrong, they are still doing it.

Also, I know some fans might say that they do not have the chance to go to the live and so this give them an opportunity to watch it. Well, I didn't go to the live either but I didn't watch any of the uploaded fancam.

Have a good week ahead fellow fans.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting.

    When I went to their concert in Japan last year, the person before entering asked if I have any cameras or cellphones, and I got taken away until after the concert. I know that fancam is not allowed, so I understand that.

    I know some of the TV shows would record the show and broadcast when they scheduled, so I know what they did was wrong.

    ReplyDelete