5.2.10

List for Seventh Ave Live concert in HK

Here are the list for the songs that will be in the upcoming release of their live DVD.

Counting down to 4-5 more days to go! yay!

Disc 1

1.CAN’T GET BACK

2.Top Secret

3.Yes or NO

4.Don’t remind me

5.LOVE IS THE GREATEST THING

6.Beautiful Life

7.Kirei da

8.Hanamuke

9.HYBRID DREAM

10.You are…

11.Deny

12.Hush…!

13.GAME

14.Crazy for you

15.SUPER LOVER~I need you tonight~

16.IT’S IN THE STAR

17.Rain is Fallin’

Enc.1 Shiki

Enc.2 Endless Moment

Enc.3 Boogie Woogie 66

Enc.4Everyday

WEN.New World

Disc 2

1.OPENING

2.REHEARSAL

3.YOKOHAMA

4.KAWAGUCHI

5.TOKYO

6.SENDAI

7.SAPPORO

8.YOKOHAMA

9.NAGOYA

10.FUKUOKA

11.KAGOSHIMA

12.YOKOHAMA

13.KAWAGUCHI

14.OSAKA

15.YOKOHAMA

16.HONG KONG

17.TAIWAN

18.ENDING

For more information, do check it out at w-inds.tv yeah. ^_^ Can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. I just got the chance to watch the live portion. (It took time to load in YT with my internet connection that I didn't watch whole part)

    I just realized (because I don't remember when I went to the live) that Ryuichi had very short solo dance, comparing with both Keita and Ryohei.

    ReplyDelete