16.11.10

Another World Live DVD information + cover

Here are more details of the DVD, such as track lists.

It consists of 2 DVD as per usual. First press comes with a postcard. Here is the cover.


【Disc1:Live】
Intercode
1 New World
2 Rain Is Fallin'
3 Re:vision
4 HYBRID DREAM
5 Prayer
6 Cos Of You
7 Don't remind me
8 Nothing Is Impossible
9 Now You're Gone
10 Spiral
11 In The Red
12 Everyday
13 キレイだ
14 Truth ~最後の真実~
15 Some More
16 Addicted to love
17 CAN'T GET BACK

EN1 四季
EN2 Paradox
EN3 SUPER LOVER~I need you tonight~
WEN Forever Memories

《Multi Angle》
・Rain Is Fallin'/KEITA,RYOHEI,RYUICHI
・SUPER LOVER~I need you tonight~/KEITA,RYOHEI,RYUICHI

【Disc2:Making Of w-inds. Live Tour 2010"Another World"】
Opening
Rehearsal & Backstage
Dance
Stage Direction
Band
Off Stage
BUDOKAN

1 comment:

  1. You're earlier to post news than me. I posted it to LJ community yesterday.

    ReplyDelete