19.9.10

ガールズアワード (Girls Award Japan 2010)

That moment of that time was here again for Girls Award Japan 2010. haha!

w-inds. performed at Yoyogi gymnasium yesterday for the World of Cawaii! in Girls Award JAPAN 2010 AUTUMN/WINTER TV Program.


Main vocal, Tachibana Keita, wearing blue P coat, gray pants to black hat appeared on stage.During the dance performance, there was a scene when Keita intertwined with a female model, it rose the entire 15,000 fans screamed.

w-inds. performed 2 songs, New World and Addicted to love.


This performance is reported to be on air on Fuji Television on October 23, 2010.



Keita with a model. (Oh no! There goes again T_T It's so hard to be Keita's fan. hahah!)


That's all for now. Though I might have hemorrhagic shock during or after watching this performance particularly at the interaction scene during New World, I still want to watch both performances T__T But I guess I should get ready to call the ambulance in case I am sent into heart attack or hemorrhagic shock. hahah! So, if you guys didn't see me updating for quite some time here, it could mean I am no longer here. LOL!

Just kidding yeah~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment