27.3.10

w-inds. Don't remind me cover

I know this blog is to update anything to w-inds. stuffs.

Haha! But this is w-inds. related too anyway but my personal stuffs. hehe!

Here I have done Don't remind me for this month's cover.  Anyway anyone that has time on hand and feel like listening to it, please do so.

But I hope haters will leave my cover alone yeah. Go and disturb someone who is more famous on youtube. lol. I am just a tiny tiny dust on youtube; hence LEAVE ME ALONE!!

anyhow, comments are welcome. I mean meaningful comments not just "you suck!" or "this is terrible" will do. If i suck and sound terrible, tell me the reasons.

1 comment:

  1. You did awesome for Don't remind me cover!!

    I saw this vid. : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3oJV80Stco

    It introduces Another World, and that the memorable live is Hong Kong, did game with 8 consoles. Then they talked about their interest, etc.

    ReplyDelete